Making a delicious Peanut Butter Pie is a treat loved by many. Below is a simple and easy-to-follow recipe to prepare a scrumptious Peanut Butter Pie:
- 1 pre-made graham cracker pie crust (9-inch)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips or chopped peanuts for garnish (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese and peanut butter together until well combined and smooth.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the peanut butter mixture. Beat again until everything is incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture until evenly combined.
- Pour the peanut butter filling into the pre-made graham cracker pie crust, spreading it out evenly with a spatula.
- If desired, sprinkle chocolate chips or chopped peanuts on top of the pie for garnish. You can get creative and drizzle some melted chocolate on top as well.
- Refrigerate the pie for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, to allow it to set properly.
- Once chilled and set, slice and serve your delicious Peanut Butter Pie!
- If you prefer a sweeter pie, you can use sweetened whipped cream instead of unsweetened.
- For a chocolate twist, add a layer of chocolate ganache at the bottom of the pie crust before adding the peanut butter filling.
- You can also mix in some crushed graham crackers or chopped peanuts into the peanut butter filling for added texture.
Enjoy your Peanut Butter Pie! It’s a fantastic dessert for any occasion and is sure to be a hit with peanut butter lovers.