Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that’s perfect for a hearty meal. Here’s a simple recipe to guide you through the preparation process:
- 4-6 bone-in pork chops
- 6-8 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 packet (1 oz) ranch seasoning mix
- 1 can (10.5 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk (you can use whole milk or a milk alternative)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: Fresh chopped herbs (such as parsley or chives) for garnish
- Prep the Crockpot: Place the peeled and chopped potatoes in the bottom of your crockpot. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare the Pork Chops: Season both sides of the pork chops with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Layer the Pork Chops: Arrange the seasoned pork chops on top of the potatoes in the crockpot.
- Make the Ranch Sauce: In a bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup, ranch seasoning mix, and milk until well combined. You can adjust the consistency by adding more or less milk, depending on your preference.
- Pour the Sauce: Pour the ranch sauce mixture over the pork chops and potatoes in the crockpot, ensuring that everything is evenly coated.
- Cooking Time: Cover the crockpot with its lid. Cook on low heat for about 6-8 hours or on high heat for around 4 hours. The cooking time may vary depending on your crockpot and the thickness of the pork chops. You’ll know it’s done when the pork chops are tender and fully cooked.
- Serve: Once the cooking time is complete, carefully remove the lid. You can garnish the dish with fresh chopped herbs, if desired. Serve the pork chops and potatoes hot, and make sure to spoon some of the creamy ranch sauce over each serving.
- Enjoy: Enjoy your Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes with a side of steamed vegetables, a crisp salad, or some warm dinner rolls.
Remember, cooking times may vary based on the specific crockpot you’re using and the thickness of the pork chops, so it’s always a good idea to check for doneness before serving. This dish is sure to be a hit with its creamy ranch flavors and tender pork chops.