Sure, I’d be happy to help you prepare a recipe for Garlic Butter Steak Bites. This is a delicious and simple dish that you can make at home. Here’s the recipe:
- 1 pound (450g) sirloin or ribeye steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme (or other herbs of your choice)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Prepare the steak: Pat the steak pieces dry with paper towels to remove any excess moisture. Season the steak generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil: In a large skillet or frying pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat until it starts to shimmer.
- Sear the steak: Add the seasoned steak pieces to the hot skillet in a single layer. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until the steak is browned and cooked to your desired doneness. You can adjust the cooking time depending on how well-done you like your steak. Keep in mind that the steak will continue to cook a bit after you remove it from the heat, so you might want to aim for slightly under your desired doneness.
- Remove the steak from the skillet: Transfer the cooked steak bites to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Make the garlic butter sauce: In the same skillet, lower the heat to medium and melt the butter. Add the minced garlic and dried thyme (or other herbs of your choice). Cook for about a minute, stirring constantly, until the garlic becomes fragrant and slightly golden. Be careful not to burn the garlic.
- Combine the steak and garlic butter sauce: Return the cooked steak bites to the skillet with the garlic butter sauce. Toss the steak bites in the sauce until they are evenly coated.
- Serve: Remove the skillet from the heat and transfer the garlic butter steak bites to a serving dish. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired, for a pop of color and extra flavor.
- Enjoy: Serve the Garlic Butter Steak Bites hot as a delicious appetizer, main dish, or over a bed of rice or mashed potatoes.
That’s it! You now have a tasty Garlic Butter Steak Bites recipe to impress your family and friends. Enjoy your meal!