Certainly! Here’s a recipe for Crescent and Chicken Roll-Ups:
For the Roll-Ups:
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well)
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or your preferred cheese)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the Sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat your oven according to the crescent roll package instructions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked and shredded chicken, softened cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped green onions, minced garlic, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles. Place a spoonful of the chicken and cheese mixture at the wide end of each triangle.
- Starting from the wide end, roll up each triangle, enclosing the chicken mixture. Place the rolled-up crescents on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, with the pointed ends tucked under to secure.
- Bake the crescent roll-ups in the preheated oven according to the crescent roll package instructions, usually around 12-15 minutes, or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
- While the roll-ups are baking, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, and lemon juice until smooth and well combined.
- Once the crescent roll-ups are baked, remove them from the oven and let them cool slightly.
- Serve the Crescent and Chicken Roll-Ups warm, accompanied by the sauce for dipping.
- Enjoy your delicious Crescent and Chicken Roll-Ups!
Feel free to customize this recipe by adding additional ingredients like chopped cooked bacon, diced bell peppers, or different herbs and spices. You can also adjust the cheese to your preference. Just have fun experimenting and creating a dish that you and your loved ones will enjoy!