Sure, there’s a delicious Parmesan Meatloaf recipe for you:
- 1 1/2 lbs (680g) ground beef (you can also use a combination of ground beef and ground pork)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (panko or regular)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)For the glaze:
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Line a baking tray with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, grated Parmesan, breadcrumbs, milk, chopped onion, minced garlic, eggs, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, oregano, basil, salt, and black pepper. Mix everything together thoroughly, but try not to overwork the meat.
Transfer the meat mixture to the prepared loaf pan. Gently press the mixture into the pan to create an even loaf shape.
In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, brown sugar, and balsamic vinegar to make the glaze. Spread the glaze evenly over the top of the meatloaf.
Place the loaf pan in the preheated oven and bake for about 60-70 minutes or until the meatloaf is cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
Once the meatloaf is done baking, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired, and serve hot with your favorite sides like mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, or a crisp salad.
Enjoy your flavorful Parmesan Meatloaf! It’s a comforting and delicious meal that’s perfect for family dinners or gatherings.