Certainly! Here’s a simple recipe for Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pull Apart Bread:
- 1 loaf of Italian or French bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Using a sharp bread knife, make diagonal cuts about 1 inch apart across the bread, being careful not to cut all the way through. Rotate the bread and make diagonal cuts in the opposite direction to create a grid pattern.
- Place the bread on a large piece of aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, garlic powder, and dried oregano.
- Using a brush, generously coat the bread with the butter mixture, making sure to get into the cuts.
- Stuff the cuts with shredded mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices. You can alternate between cheese and pepperoni to ensure an even distribution.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil and place it on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is toasted.
- If you like, you can open the foil for the last 5 minutes to allow the top to get golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley for added color and flavor.
- Let the bread cool for a few minutes before serving. Serve with tomato sauce, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Pepperoni and Mozzarella Pull Apart Bread!