Certainly! Here’s a simple and delicious recipe for Spaghetti with Mozzarella Cheese:
- 8 oz (about 225g) spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh basil for garnish (optional)
- Grated Parmesan cheese for serving (optional)
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add minced garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes and add the dried oregano, dried basil, salt and pepper.
. Stir to combine. Allow the sauce to simmer for about 10-15 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld and the sauce to thicken slightly.
- Preheat your oven broiler.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan along with the tomato sauce. Toss to coat the spaghetti in the sauce.
- Sprinkle-grated mozzarella cheese evenly over pasta.
Place the skillet under the broiler for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and slightly golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, garnish with fresh basil if desired, and serve immediately.
- Optionally, you can sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese over the top before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Spaghetti with Mozzarella Cheese! Feel free to customize the recipe by adding other ingredients like cooked Italian sausage, ground beef, or vegetables based on your preferences.