Here’s a recipe for Caramel Apple and Cinnamon Lasagna Rolls:
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups peeled and diced apples
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- 1 cup whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
- Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the diced apples and lemon juice to prevent browning. Add the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon, and toss until the apples are coated. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread a thin layer of caramel sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Lay out one lasagna noodle and spread a thin layer of caramel sauce over it. Spoon a portion of the apple mixture onto the noodle, spreading it out evenly. Roll up the noodle tightly and place it seam-side down in the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining noodles.
- Pour the remaining caramel sauce over the rolled lasagna noodles, making sure to cover them evenly.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
- Remove the foil and let the lasagna rolls cool for a few minutes.
- Once cooled slightly, spread the whipped cream or whipped topping over the top of the lasagna rolls.
- Sprinkle the crushed graham crackers over the whipped cream.
- Serve the Caramel Apple and Cinnamon Lasagna Rolls warm or chilled. You can also drizzle additional caramel sauce over the top, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Caramel Apple and Cinnamon Lasagna Rolls!