Here’s a recipe for a no-bake funfetti cheesecake:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup funfetti sprinkles (plus more for garnish)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, creating an even layer. Use the back of a spoon or a flat-bottomed glass to press it firmly.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth and creamy using an electric mixer. Gradually add in the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, and continue to mix until well combined and fluffy.
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated.
- Add the funfetti sprinkles to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold them in.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the prepared crust in the springform pan. Smooth the top with a spatula.
- Sprinkle additional funfetti sprinkles on top of the cheesecake for garnish.
- Cover the springform pan with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or until the cheesecake is set.
- Once chilled and set, remove the sides of the springform pan. Slice and serve the funfetti cheesecake chilled. Enjoy!
Note: You can also refrigerate the cheesecake overnight for even better results.