Here’s a recipe for fried garlic chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs until well blended.
- Take one chicken breast at a time and dip it into the beaten eggs, making sure it is coated on all sides.
- Transfer the chicken breast to the flour mixture and coat it thoroughly with the flour mixture. Press the chicken breast into the flour to make sure it adheres well.
- Repeat the process with the remaining chicken breasts.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the minced garlic to the hot oil and cook for about 30 seconds until it becomes fragrant.
- Carefully place the coated chicken breasts in the hot oil. Be cautious not to overcrowd the pan. Fry the chicken in batches if necessary.
- Cook the chicken for about 4-5 minutes per side, or until it turns golden brown and cooked through. The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the pan and place it on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess oil.
- Repeat the frying process with the remaining chicken breasts.
- Serve the fried garlic chicken hot with your favorite side dishes, such as mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, or a fresh salad.
Enjoy your homemade fried garlic chicken!