Sure! Here’s a recipe for Cream Cheese Squares:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish or line it with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, softened butter, and powdered sugar. Mix until well combined and crumbly. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Finally, mix in the 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour until fully incorporated.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust in the baking dish. Spread it evenly using a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes or until the edges are lightly golden brown and the center is set. The squares may still be slightly jiggly, but they will firm up as they cool.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely in the baking dish on a wire rack. Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to allow the cream cheese squares to firm up further.
- Once chilled, cut the cream cheese squares into desired serving sizes. You can dust the tops with powdered sugar for a decorative touch, if desired.
- Serve and enjoy! These cream cheese squares make a delicious dessert or snack.
Note: You can customize this recipe by adding a fruit topping or a drizzle of chocolate sauce before serving, if desired.