Sure! Here’s a recipe for Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken:
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet (1 ounce) taco seasoning
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- Fresh chopped parsley (for garnish, optional)
- Tortillas, rice, or pasta (for serving, optional)
- Place the chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the chicken.
- In another bowl, mix the softened cream cheese and chicken broth until well combined. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the chicken in the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or on high heat for 3-4 hours, or until the chicken is tender and fully cooked.
- Once the chicken is cooked, use two forks to shred the chicken directly in the slow cooker.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon to the slow cooker. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- Cover the slow cooker and let the cheese melt for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once the cheese has melted, give the mixture a final stir to make sure everything is well combined.
- Serve the Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken on tortillas, over rice, or pasta, if desired. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley for added freshness and color.
Enjoy your Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Crack Chicken!