Sure! Here’s a recipe for Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges:
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease it.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly and cut them into wedges. Try to keep them as evenly sized as possible for even cooking.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, Parmesan cheese, dried thyme, dried rosemary, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to create a seasoned mixture.
- Place the potato wedges into the bowl with the seasoned mixture and toss until each wedge is evenly coated.
- Arrange the coated potato wedges in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet, making sure they are not touching each other. This will help them crisp up nicely.
- Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for about 25-30 minutes or until the wedges are golden brown and crispy. Flip the wedges halfway through the baking time to ensure even browning.
- Once the potato wedges are cooked through and crispy, remove them from the oven. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley for added freshness and color.
- Serve the Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges immediately as a delicious side dish or appetizer. They pair well with a variety of dipping sauces such as ketchup, sour cream, or a garlic aioli.
Enjoy your homemade Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges!