Here’s a recipe for Hot Fudge Brownie Bread:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups hot water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients. Stir until well combined. If desired, fold in the chopped nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brown sugar and hot water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the hot water mixture over the batter in the baking dish. Do not stir.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake for about 40-45 minutes, or until the top is set and the edges are slightly crispy.
- Remove the dish from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. The sauce will thicken as it cools.
- Serve the Hot Fudge Brownie Bread warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Hot Fudge Brownie Bread!