Here’s a simple and quick recipe for a fruit dip:
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey (adjust to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fruits for dipping (e.g., strawberries, bananas, grapes, pineapple, etc.)
- In a bowl, combine the plain yogurt, honey, and vanilla extract. Stir well until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness by adding more honey if desired. Keep in mind that the sweetness will also depend on the natural sweetness of the fruits you’ll be using.
- Once you’re satisfied with the taste, cover the bowl and refrigerate the dip for at least 15-30 minutes. Chilling will help the flavors meld together and make the dip more refreshing.
- While the dip is chilling, prepare the fruits by washing them thoroughly and cutting them into bite-sized pieces. You can choose a variety of fruits or use your favorites.
- After the dip has chilled, give it a final stir to ensure it’s well combined. Transfer it to a serving bowl or individual dipping cups.
- Arrange the fruit pieces on a platter or separate plates around the dip bowl.
- Serve the fruit dip alongside the fruit platter and enjoy!
This fruit dip is not only easy to prepare, but it also adds a delightful touch to any fruit assortment. Feel free to get creative with the fruits you choose, and you can even garnish the dip with some fresh mint leaves for added freshness.