Here’s a recipe for Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning that you can prepare at home:
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional, for extra heat)
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients: kosher salt, black pepper, paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, dried thyme, dried oregano, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Stir well to ensure that all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed and evenly distributed.
- Taste the seasoning blend and adjust the amounts according to your preference. You can add more salt, pepper, or any other ingredient to suit your taste.
- Store the seasoning in an airtight container or a spice jar.
- Before grilling or cooking your steak, generously rub the seasoning mixture onto both sides of the steak. Make sure to
- massage it into the meat, allowing it to adhere well.
- Let the seasoned steak sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking to allow the flavors to penetrate.
- Grill or cook the steak according to your preferred method and desired doneness.
- Serve and enjoy your delicious steak seasoned with Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning!
Note: This recipe yields a generous amount of seasoning, so you can store the leftovers for future use. It’s also a versatile seasoning that can be used on other meats or vegetables for added flavor.