Sure! Here’s a recipe for Hawaiian Cheesecake Bars:
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray or butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish to form the crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the crushed pineapple, shredded coconut, and chopped macadamia nuts into the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the graham cracker crust in the baking dish. Spread it out evenly with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden and the center is set.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely at room temperature. Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight to chill and firm up.
- Once chilled, remove from the refrigerator and cut into bars. Serve and enjoy!
These Hawaiian Cheesecake Bars are a delicious tropical treat that combines the creaminess of cheesecake with the flavors of pineapple, coconut, and macadamia nuts. They make a great dessert for parties or potlucks.