Sure! Here’s a recipe for Beef Stroganoff Casserole:
- 1 1/2 pounds (680g) beef sirloin or tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 8 ounces (225g) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (10.5 ounces/295g) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (240ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (240ml) beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 ounces (340g) egg noodles, cooked according to package instructions
- 1/2 cup (50g) grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef slices and cook until browned. Remove the beef from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the diced onion and minced garlic. Sauté until the onion becomes translucent and fragrant. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook until they release their moisture and start to brown.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, beef broth, Dijon mustard, paprika, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Stir well to combine and let the sauce simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked egg noodles to the skillet and toss them in the sauce until well coated. If the mixture seems too thick, you can add a little more beef broth.
- Transfer the beef and noodle mixture to a greased casserole dish. Spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the top of the casserole.
- Bake the casserole in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Once the casserole is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley before serving.
- Serve the Beef Stroganoff Casserole hot and enjoy!
Note: You can customize this recipe by adding other vegetables like peas or bell peppers if desired. You can also add a little Worcestershire sauce for extra flavor.