Sure! Here’s a recipe for Pineapple Quick Bread:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add the vegetable oil and vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Fold in the crushed pineapple and chopped nuts (if using). Mix gently until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, spreading it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the bread from the oven and let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then transfer it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once the bread has cooled, slice and serve. It can be enjoyed as is or with a spread of butter or cream cheese.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3-4 days.
Enjoy your homemade Pineapple Quick Bread!