Certainly! Here’s a recipe for Cream Cheese Squares:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: powdered sugar, fruit preserves, or fresh fruits
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish or line it with parchment paper for easy removal.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, softened butter, and powdered sugar. Mix until the dough comes together and becomes crumbly.
- Press the dough evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish to form the crust.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs until fluffy. Add the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust, spreading it evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden and the center is set.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and let it cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, you can cut the cream cheese squares into desired shapes and sizes. Dust the squares with powdered sugar, or you can top them with fruit preserves or fresh fruits for added flavor and presentation.
- Serve the cream cheese squares at room temperature or chilled. They can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
Enjoy your delicious cream cheese squares!