Here’s a recipe for Corned Beef Hash Patties:
- 2 cups cooked corned beef, finely chopped
- 2 cups cooked potatoes, mashed
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped corned beef, mashed potatoes, onion, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Add the flour to the mixture and mix until it is fully incorporated. The flour helps bind the patties together.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and shape it into a patty, about 1/2 inch thick. Repeat with the remaining mixture until you have formed all the patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Make sure there is enough oil to cover the bottom of the skillet.
- Dip each patty into the beaten eggs, making sure to coat both sides.
- Carefully place the patties in the skillet and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Once cooked, transfer the patties to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Serve the corned beef hash patties hot, with your favorite breakfast sides such as fried eggs and toast.
Enjoy your homemade Corned Beef Hash Patties!