Sure! Here’s a recipe for Coconut Cream Pie Bars:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut, divided
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whipped cream, for topping (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir until the crumbs are evenly coated. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared baking dish to form the crust.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the shredded coconut evenly over the crust.
- In another mixing bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk, flour, whole milk, egg yolks, vanilla extract, and salt until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the milk mixture over the coconut layer in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until the center is set and the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and let it cool completely on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded coconut over the top of the bars.
- If desired, spread a layer of whipped cream over the coconut layer for added decoration and flavor.
- Cut into squares or rectangular bars and serve.
These Coconut Cream Pie Bars can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.