Here’s a recipe for One Pan Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo:
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Cook the fettuccine pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet or pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until they turn pink and opaque. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, pour in the heavy cream and bring it to a simmer. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and continue stirring until the sauce is smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked fettuccine pasta back into the pan with the sauce. Toss the pasta in the sauce until well coated.
- Return the cooked shrimp to the pan and gently toss it with the pasta and sauce.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until everything is heated through.
- Remove from heat and garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve the One Pan Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo immediately while it’s still hot and enjoy!
Note: You can customize this recipe by adding other ingredients like vegetables (e.g., spinach, cherry tomatoes) or herbs (e.g., basil, oregano) to suit your taste preferences.