Here’s a simple recipe for 5-Minute, 5-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge:
- 1 cup (225g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup (120ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (60g) chopped nuts (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare a square or rectangular dish by lining it with parchment paper or greasing it lightly with butter or cooking spray. Set it aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave the mixture on high for 30 seconds. Remove and stir well.
- Return the bowl to the microwave and heat for an additional 30 seconds. Stir again. Repeat this process until the chocolate chips are completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Be careful not to overheat it, as chocolate can burn easily.
- Once the chocolate mixture is smooth, add the vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Stir well to incorporate.
- If desired, add the chopped nuts to the mixture and mix until they are evenly distributed.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared dish and spread it out evenly using a spatula.
- Refrigerate the fudge for at least 2 hours or until it is firm and set.
- Once the fudge is set, remove it from the refrigerator and lift it out of the dish using the parchment paper. Place it on a cutting board and cut it into small squares or rectangles.
- Serve the chocolate fudge immediately, or store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Enjoy your quick and delicious 5-Minute, 5-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge!