Here’s a simple recipe for making Peanut Butter Microwave Fudge:
- 1 cup of peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of powdered sugar
- Prepare a microwave-safe dish or a square baking dish by greasing it lightly with butter or lining it with parchment paper.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter and unsalted butter. Microwave on high for about 1 minute, or until the butter has melted completely.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir the mixture until the peanut butter and butter are well combined.
- Add the vanilla extract to the bowl and mix it in.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar, about 1 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition. The mixture will become thick and fudgy.
- Transfer the fudge mixture to the prepared dish, spreading it out evenly with a spatula.
- Place the dish in the refrigerator and let it chill for at least 2 hours, or until the fudge has set.
- Once the fudge has hardened, remove it from the refrigerator and cut it into small squares or your desired shape.
- Serve and enjoy! The fudge can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Note: Microwave wattages may vary, so adjust the heating time accordingly. It’s important to keep an eye on the mixture to prevent it from overheating and burning.