No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars are a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that requires no baking. Here’s a simple recipe to prepare this sweet treat:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, peanut butter, honey, cocoa powder, shredded coconut, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix well until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Line an 8×8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and spread it evenly with a spatula. Press the mixture down firmly using your hands or the back of a spoon.
- Refrigerate the bars for at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Once the bars have set, remove them from the fridge and cut them into bars or squares.
- Serve the bars chilled or at room temperature.
Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make No Bake Chocolate Oat Bars!