Here’s a recipe for Crockpot Potato Broccoli Cheddar Soup:
- 4 cups of potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 4 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 tsp of dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of black pepper
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp of cornstarch
- Optional toppings: additional shredded cheddar cheese, croutons, chopped green onions
- Add the diced potatoes, chopped onion, minced garlic, vegetable broth, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper to the crockpot. Stir to combine.
- Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours, or until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the broccoli florets to the crockpot and stir to combine. Cover and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the milk and cornstarch until smooth. Stir the milk mixture into the crockpot.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese to the crockpot and stir until melted and smooth.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and top with additional shredded cheddar cheese, croutons, and chopped green onions if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Crockpot Potato Broccoli Cheddar Soup!