Sure, here’s a recipe for Macaroni Salad that serves 4-6 people:
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Optional: chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Cook the macaroni according to the package instructions until it is al dente. Drain the pasta and rinse it with cold water to stop the cooking process. Set it aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Taste the dressing and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Add the cooled macaroni to the bowl with the dressing and toss until the pasta is coated evenly.
- Add the diced celery, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and red onion to the bowl with the macaroni. Toss everything together until the vegetables are evenly distributed.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate the macaroni salad for at least an hour before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld together and the salad to chill.
- When you’re ready to serve, give the macaroni salad a quick stir and taste it again for seasoning. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
Enjoy your delicious macaroni salad!