Here is a recipe for Classic Pecan Pie Cobbler:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in the milk and melted butter until smooth.
- Spread the batter evenly into the bottom of the greased baking dish.
- Arrange the pecan halves on top of the batter.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the corn syrup, brown sugar, beaten eggs, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the pecans and batter in the baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the cobbler is golden brown and set.
- Allow the cobbler to cool slightly before serving. Serve warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Enjoy your Classic Pecan Pie Cobbler!