Here’s a recipe for Stuffed Cheese Shells:
- 1 package jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- Cook the jumbo pasta shells according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse them under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, egg, garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread about 1 cup of marinara sauce evenly across the bottom of a baking dish.
- Using a spoon, fill each cooked pasta shell with the cheese mixture and place them in the baking dish.
- Once all the shells are filled, pour the remaining marinara sauce over them, making sure they are all coated.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until the edges of the pasta shells are slightly crispy.
- Let the stuffed cheese shells cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!
This recipe makes about 6-8 servings.