Classic Cherry Delight is a dessert recipe that is easy to prepare and is sure to impress your guests. Here’s how to make it:
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 oz. whipped topping
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers, chopped pecans, and melted butter. Mix well until everything is combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice. Mix well until everything is combined.
- Pour the cherry mixture over the baked crust.
- Cover the cherry mixture with whipped topping.
- Chill the dessert for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
That’s it! Classic Cherry Delight is a simple yet delicious dessert that everyone will love.