Here is a recipe for a 20-minute fried broccoli chicken:
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil to the pan and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Add the chicken to the pan and stir-fry for about 5-7 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
- In the same pan, add another tablespoon of vegetable oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
- Add the broccoli to the pan and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes or until it is tender-crisp. Add the minced garlic to the pan and continue to stir-fry for an additional minute.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and water until smooth.
- Return the chicken to the pan and pour the sauce over the top.
- Continue to stir-fry for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and the chicken and broccoli are coated.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious 20-minute fried broccoli chicken!