Here’s a recipe for Pineapple Upside Down Fudge:
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 oz) white chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow cream
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly spread the drained crushed pineapple on the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the sugar, heavy cream, and salt. Stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add in the vanilla extract, white chocolate chips, and marshmallow cream. Stir until the white chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the fudge mixture over the pineapple layer in the prepared baking dish.
- Refrigerate the fudge for at least 2 hours or until it is set.
- To serve, cut the fudge into squares and flip them upside down onto a serving platter to reveal the pineapple layer on top.
Enjoy your Pineapple Upside Down Fudge!