Here is a recipe for Stuffed Cheese Shells that you can try:
- 1 pound jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cook the pasta shells according to package directions until they are al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, parsley, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce over the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Stuff each pasta shell with the cheese mixture and place them in the baking dish, open side up.
- Pour the remaining marinara sauce over the top of the stuffed shells.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the sauce is hot and bubbly.
- Let the stuffed shells cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious Stuffed Cheese Shells!