Here’s a recipe for Chicken Breast Stuffed with Broccoli Cheese:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed and chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into each chicken breast, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Season the chicken breasts inside and out with salt and pepper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped broccoli, cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Stuff each chicken breast with the broccoli cheese mixture, using toothpicks to secure the opening.
- In a shallow dish, combine the breadcrumbs and olive oil. Mix well.
- Roll each chicken breast in the breadcrumb mixture, coating well.
- Place the chicken breasts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the chicken breasts for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot, garnished with additional chopped broccoli if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Chicken Breast Stuffed with Broccoli Cheese!