Here is a recipe for Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs:
- 2 racks of baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat your oven to 275°F (135°C).
- Mix together the paprika, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl to make the dry rub.
- Pat the ribs dry with paper towels and remove the membrane from the back of the ribs (if it hasn’t already been removed).
- Rub the dry rub mixture all over the ribs, making sure to coat both sides.
- Place the ribs on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper, bone side down.
- Cover the ribs with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until the meat is tender and easily pulls away from the bone.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and discard the aluminum foil. Brush the BBQ sauce over the top of the ribs, making sure to coat both sides.
- Turn your oven up to 500°F (260°C). Return the ribs to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce has caramelized and the ribs are slightly charred.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and let them rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your delicious Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs!