Here’s a recipe for Coffee Pecan Pound Cake:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, using an electric mixer on medium speed.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the brewed coffee, chopped pecans, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve the cake, optionally dusting with powdered sugar or drizzling with a glaze.
Enjoy your delicious Coffee Pecan Pound Cake!