Here’s a recipe for stuffed cheese shells:
- 12 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 jar (24 oz) marinara sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cook the pasta shells according to package directions. Drain them and rinse with cold water to cool them down.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, egg, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley. Mix well.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into each cooked pasta shell until they’re filled to the brim.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Arrange the stuffed shells on top of the sauce in the baking dish.
- Pour the remaining marinara sauce over the stuffed shells, making sure to cover them completely.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Enjoy your delicious stuffed cheese shells!