Here is a recipe for a No-Bake Banana Cream Pie:
- 1 9-inch pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the instant vanilla pudding mix and cold milk until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture until well combined.
- Add the sliced bananas to the pudding mixture and stir gently to incorporate.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-made graham cracker crust and smooth out the top with a spatula.
- Cover the pie with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the pie is set.
- Just before serving, prepare the whipped cream topping. In a mixing bowl, beat the remaining heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the pie and top with the whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy!