Sure, here’s a recipe for Hawaiian Banana Bread:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the mashed bananas, crushed pineapple, and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Fold in the shredded coconut and chopped macadamia nuts (if using).
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before removing and transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve as desired.
Enjoy your delicious Hawaiian Banana Bread!