Here’s a recipe for a classic 7-layer taco dip:
- 1 can (16 oz) refried beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix together the refried beans and taco seasoning until well combined.
- Spread the bean mixture in an even layer on the bottom of a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Spread the sour cream on top of the bean mixture.
- Next, spread the guacamole on top of the sour cream layer.
- Pour the salsa over the guacamole layer.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the salsa.
- Top the cheese with the sliced black olives.
- Cover the dip with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Enjoy your delicious 7-layer taco dip!