Here is a recipe for making cherry pie bites:
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Unroll the refrigerated pie crust onto a floured surface. Use a rolling pin to roll the crust into a rectangle about 12×9 inches.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut the pie crust into 24 small squares (about 2×2 inches).
- Place a spoonful of cherry pie filling in the center of each square.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg and water to create an egg wash.
- Brush the edges of each square with the egg wash.
- Fold the squares in half to form triangles, and press the edges together with a fork to seal.
- Place the cherry pie bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Brush the tops of the cherry pie bites with the remaining egg wash, and sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cherry pie bites to cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy!