Here’s a recipe for Banana Nut Bread:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mash the ripe bananas in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add melted butter to the mashed bananas and stir to combine.
- Add baking soda and salt and stir to combine.
- Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour until just combined.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing it from the pan and transferring it to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Slice and serve your delicious Banana Nut Bread!
Enjoy your freshly baked Banana Nut Bread!