Sure, I can help you prepare The Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe. Here are the ingredients and steps:
- 2 slices of bread (your choice of bread)
- 2-3 slices of cheese (your choice of cheese)
- 1-2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Place one slice of bread, butter side down, onto the skillet.
- Add the cheese slices on top of the bread.
- Place the second slice of bread on top of the cheese, with the butter side facing up.
- Cook until the bottom slice of bread is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Use a spatula to flip the sandwich over.
- Cook until the other side is golden brown, and the cheese is melted, about another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the skillet, slice and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious and simple The Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich!