Hot Peach Cobbler Recipe:
- 4 cups sliced fresh or canned peaches (drained)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread the sliced peaches evenly in the bottom of an 8×8 inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and 1/2 cup of sugar until well combined.
- Stir in the milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter evenly over the peaches.
- Mix the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar with cinnamon, if using, and sprinkle it over the batter.
- Bake the cobbler for 45-50 minutes or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the cobbler from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve hot, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream if desired.
Enjoy your delicious hot peach cobbler straight out of the oven!