- 4 large russet potatoes
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into small florets
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Wash the potatoes and pierce them all over with a fork. Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 50-60 minutes or until tender.
- While the potatoes are baking, cook the broccoli in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes or until it is bright green and tender-crisp. Drain the broccoli and set aside.
- Once the potatoes are done, let them cool for a few minutes until they are cool enough to handle. Slice off the top 1/4 of each potato and scoop out the flesh, leaving a shell of about 1/4 inch thickness all around. Place the scooped-out potato in a mixing bowl.
- Add the cooked broccoli, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, butter, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the scooped-out potato. Mix everything together until it is well combined.
- Spoon the mixture back into the potato shells, filling them evenly.
- Return the potatoes to the baking sheet and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the tops are lightly browned.
- Let the potatoes cool for a few minutes before serving. Enjoy your delicious and cheesy twice-baked potatoes!