Here’s a recipe for Steak Bites with Garlic Butter that serves 4 people:
- 1 lb sirloin steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Season the steak bites with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Once the butter is melted, add the steak bites to the skillet and cook for about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned on all sides.
- Remove the steak bites from the skillet and set them aside on a plate.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter to the skillet and allow it to melt.
- Add the minced garlic to the skillet and cook for about 1 minute, stirring constantly, until fragrant.
- Return the steak bites to the skillet and toss them in the garlic butter.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes, until the steak bites are cooked to your desired level of doneness.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve hot.
Enjoy your delicious Steak Bites with Garlic Butter!