Tex-Mex Toast with Cheese Recipe:
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Brush both sides of each slice of bread with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the bread on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes until lightly toasted.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and top each slice of bread with 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and top each slice of toast with a spoonful of salsa and a sprinkle of fresh cilantro.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Tex-Mex Toast with Cheese!