- 4 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken (you can use a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of green beans
- 1 package of chicken gravy mix
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked rice and shredded chicken.
- Drain the corn and green beans and add them to the bowl with the rice and chicken. Mix well.
- Prepare the chicken gravy mix according to the package instructions. Pour the gravy over the rice and chicken mixture and stir until everything is well coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot and enjoy your homemade copycat KFC bowls!