Beef and Broccoli Ramen Stir Fry is a delicious and easy-to-prepare dish that you can make at home. Here’s a simple recipe to follow:
- 8 ounces of ramen noodles
- 1 lb of flank steak, thinly sliced
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1/4 cup of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by cooking the ramen noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and water together. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and ginger, and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add the sliced beef to the skillet and cook for about 5-7 minutes or until browned.
- Add the broccoli florets to the skillet and stir fry for about 2-3 minutes until tender.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the beef and broccoli and stir to coat.
- Add the cooked ramen noodles to the skillet and toss everything together.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot and enjoy your delicious Beef and Broccoli Ramen Stir Fry!
Note: You can also add other vegetables such as carrots, bell peppers, or snow peas to the stir fry. Additionally, you can substitute the flank steak with other cuts of beef, chicken, or tofu.